Website Involvement Volunteers IVI
Role: With support and assistance from the program coordinators, you will be assigned specific health cases and may be involved with but not limited to:
– Conducting individual and group consultations
– Remote island healthcare education
– Corporate health
– Children’s health & education
– Identifying protein deficiency among school kids
– Assisting in the prescription of natural protocols
– Providing educational assistance and local talks (if desired)
– Helping build nutrition and diabetes awareness campaigns
– Designing fitness and exercise programs
– Village exercise programs
– General healthy living programs.
Time Commitment: Min. 2 Weeks
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Requirements: Provide qualifications for your related medical field.
Cost: Costs range from $995 USD to $,2880 USD. There is a $275 USD application fee.Volunteers are also responsible for their own airfare, travel insurance, and spending money (and visas & permits where required).
For more information visit: IVI
Contact IVI : https://www.volunteering.org.au/about/contact-us/