The Canadian Medical Foundation (CMF) is a national charitable organization focused solely on:
- Support for global/international humanitarian efforts;
- The health needs of Indigenous Canadians;
- On addressing rural medical needs in Canada; and,
- The medical needs for immigrant and refugee communities in Canada.
CMF is grateful to our donors who make it possible for us to continue to support our priority areas and by doing so, to further the health of Canada’s physicians and ultimately all Canadians.
CMF needs your support to continue advancing medicine and public health through philanthropic support of physician-directed initiatives as we strive to foster a caring community that, through the development of philanthropic activity, supports and enables the medical profession to help Canadians lead healthier lives.
Donating to CMF is simple and rewarding.
To make a donation to the Canadian Medical Foundation, please:
- Donate online;
- Call us at: 613.518.6010; or
- Send a donation by mail to:
The Canadian Medical Foundation
720 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
To learn more about how your support will help physicians and medical students in need, please select a category from the list on the left or contact CMF at 613.518.6010 or email@example.com.