The Canadian Medical Foundation is a national charitable organization focused the following priority areas:
- Support for global/international humanitarian efforts;
- The medical needs of indigenous Canadians;
- Addressing rural medical needs in Canada;
- The medical needs for immigrant and refugee communities in Canada; and,
- Support for the unique medical needs for the armed forces personnel in Canadian communities (post combat).
CMF improves health outcomes through philanthropy and services focused on:
- Programs for vulnerable Canadian communities;
- International humanitarian causes;
- Assistance to physicians-in-training in Canada; and,
- Expert assistance to like-minded individuals and organizations.
Canadian medical professionals caring for communities through philanthropic activity.