What We Do
The Canadian Medical Foundation (CMF) is a national charitable organization focused solely on supporting Canada’s physicians and health care system through three priority areas:
- Funding physician health and well-being initiatives;
- Funding bursaries for medical students; and
- Funding physicians’ philanthropic, research and medical outreach priorities.
CMF supports our three priority areas through such initiatives as:
- Improving physician health and well-being through opening the conversation surrounding physician health and well-being challenges and ensuring resources are available to, and accessible by, physicians in need;
- Financial aid to provide much needed financial support for deserving medical students, actively furthering their medical education;
- Donor-Advised Funds which provide resources and security to charitable organizations striving to further the philanthropic, research and medical priorities of Canada’s physicians; and
- Health care philanthropy through providing funding for initiatives such as research and medical outreach.
To support our three priority areas, please visit our Donate Now page.